Hello lovely makers!
I totally forgot to write about my first Make-Along that I’m running on Instagram and Ravelry! How remiss of me. I did mention it on my last podcast, and of course if you follow me on Instagram you will have heard all about it (incidentally I am most active on Instagram so that is the best place to stay up to date with Miss Leela happenings).
I have been wanting to start a make-along for a while and I thought a scrappy project make-along would be perfect since I love scrappy makes.
So join me in my first ever make-along…The Sunday Scrap-Along!
Here are the details and guidelines:
- The make-along will run from Sunday the 5th of August to Sunday the 30th December – a nice long make-along.
- Join in every **Sunday** and work on a scrap project.
- Your scrap project can be of any craft discipline, so it can be sewing, patchwork, embroidery, knitting, crochet, weaving, felting, spinning, paper craft etc.
- At least 70% of your project must be made using scraps, so scrap fabric, scrap yarn, basically the left over bits & pieces and remnants from other projects.
- Use the hashtag #sundayscrapalong2018
- Join in on Ravelry and over on Instagram – feel free to tag me in your posts @missleela_handmade.
- There will be two threads on Ravelry to participate in – a Chatter thread and a Finished objects thread.
- I will be drawing random prize winners from both Instagram & the two Ravelry threads throughout the make-along.
- WIP’S can be included
- Lastly have fun and get your scrap on!
I do hope you’ll join me. I intend to make a lot of progress on my scrappy 1” hexagon quilt. It still is a way to go to fit my queen bed!
Miss Leela x